Responsible to: IT Manager
To support IT Manager in all aspects of IT and communications.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Provide overall support for all 1st/2nd line IT related issues
* Installation and maintenance of computers, printers, and mobile devices support including iPhones
* General understanding of the configuration and management of the companies network and Windows Server infrastructure
* Assist users in making more effective use of desktop systems and mobile devices
* Maintain individual technical expertise and investigate new technologies
* Perform projects as deemed necessary by the IT Manager
* Create and follow change control/helpdesk processes as required
* Day to day admin of ERP, CRM and ecommerce systems
* Experience in a IT Service Desk role
* Windows desktop operating systems (7 & 10)
* Microsoft Office 365
* Desktop/Laptop computer hardware troubleshooting and fixing
* Basic understanding of networking technologies
* Basic understanding and a general interest in web technologies
* Good oral and written communications skills
* Ability to communicate effectively dealing with internal and external users and vendors
* Ability to work on own initiative in the absence of the IT Manager
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Please click below to download our Application Pack and send it back along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible to: Customer Services Manager
To be first point of call for after sales issues, and to ensure the correct procedure is taken.
* Liaise with customers on all calls regarding:
and ensure that these calls are followed through to a satisfactory conclusion
* To organise spares for customers, following set procedures
* Co-ordinate customer case files, following customer services procedure
* Liaise with all departments regarding customer services issues
* To liaise with suppliers for spare parts
* Update company documentation system as and when required
Ideally the person will have experience within the bathroom/plumbing trade, or a background in customer services or similar environment. However, full training will be given to the right candidate.
Please contact Sue Spicer for an application pack on 01622 833617 or click below to download it and send it back along with your CV to email@example.com