- Baths and shower enclosures/glass should be inspected at point of delivery and should be returned on the vehicle. Damages reported at a later date on these products will not be considered for collection or credit, except in extreme circumstances.
- Items that are reported as damaged, that are found to have been fitted will not be collected or credited.
- All other damages should be reported within 72 hours and a reference number retained for future use.
- All items that have been reported as faulty will not be collected unless full details of the fault have been identified.
- Items collected, that have been reported as faulty, will be collected and evaluated by the manufacturer.
- Items collected, that have been reported as faulty, will not have a credit issued until the manufacturer has evaluated the fault, and deemed that it is suitable for credit.
- Items in an unhygienic condition to collect will require a photograph to be taken which will be sent to the manufacturer to be evaluated for credit.
- If a pump or electric shower has been fitted please contact the manufacturer’s help line before attempting to remove the item. Removal of the item without following this procedure may result in no credit being given. Salamander helpline 01234 355515, Galaxy showers helpline 01489 773126.
- Fitted items that are found to be faulty, in the first instance you must contact our Customer Services Department, please do not attempt to remove the item before advised to do so, a case file will be raised and sent to the manufacturer for evaluation for credit.
- All shortages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery to be considered for credit, then using CCTV technology in our warehouse and on our vehicles we will investigate before any credit will be issued.
NOT REQUIRED ITEMS
- Items that are reported as not required can be collected for credit providing:
- Items are in the original packaging and are in 100% re-saleable condition. Please note products will not be collected for credit if the packaging has been defaced in anyway.
- Items are returned within 5 working days.
- Items returned after 5 working days, but before 10 working days, will automatically incur a 15% re-stocking charge.
- Items returned after 10 working days will automatically incur a 25% re-stocking charge.
- Items requested for collection after 1 month will only be considered for credit once a full inspection has been carried out and they will automatically incur a 25-50% restocking charge.
- Special order items will not be considered for collection or credit.
OTHER REASONS FOR RETURN
- Items returned for any other reason must be in the original packaging and in 100% re-saleable condition for full credit to be issued and collection requested within 72 hours.
Each collection that is made must have a valid SRN number, which relates to the item being collected, with the correct invoice/delivery note number quoted. Items that are returned using incorrect or duplicated paperwork or that have no valid paperwork will not be considered for credit and may be returned to you.
All collection requests are to be made via our customer services department on 01622 833620 or by emailing email@example.com
A few of our manufacturers will not consider faulty items for credit unless a photograph has been taken of the faulty item in situ showing the nature of the fault. This includes, but are not exclusive to; Burlington, Aqua Cabinets, Britton, Clearwater and Cleargreen.
We respectfully request our customers to check the coding on the box against the item that has been ordered before opening or damaging the packaging, as it may not be possible to collect and credit once the item has been opened. Items delivered incorrectly need to be reported within 48 hours to be considered for collection and credit.
Please be aware that our drivers have the right to refuse to collect anything that does not meet the criteria set out above, anything that they do not have paperwork for, or that they feel is an unsanitary condition to handle.
The company makes every effort to ensure that deliveries are scheduled on time. However, we will not accept any liability for loss, injury, damage or expenses resulting from any delay in delivery.
Please ensure that all required products have been delivered in perfect condition, before arranging installation.
HEALTH & SAFETY
If a customer wishes to return a faulty item which has been used, we must insist they do so in a hygienic way; all used items need to be covered and packed to avoid the spread of germs. It should be noted that our drivers have the right to refuse to collect goods not fully and hygienically packaged.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information. We must however reserve the right to amend details without notice.